Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

I like pie

Do you like pie? I like pie. Any pie would do.

I was with this club called Baker's Delight the other day. I observed their ways and their pies.

My friends were the ones that updated me with the situation. They told me the club was making pie and it was kinda a messy sight. My friend's group forgot to bring vanilla  because the member they assigned was well...like his brother, who sits somewhere in front of my class. They ended up making egg pie instead.

For the other groups, they went with assigned "pie to be made". I will now make you hungry with the pics below:

The Battlefield - where dough goes splat and things are tasted

These pies... they grow up too fast
Well, that was my experience with them. I'd give them all a thumbs up just for trying. Sure, yeah, it's easier to buy but sometimes, homemade food (school-made in this case) is better. You'll feel a sense of accomplishment you won't feel when just buying it.

Written by: Eldrick Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment