Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I Am A Survivor


Last November 4, I was assigned to visit the club called "iSurvive" with my pair, Raymond Acero from thekeyboardcommunity.  On that day, the students in iSurvive were assigned to make a logo for their club that would show the club's objectives, which were teamwork, duration, cooperation, and initiative. After that they were given another task, which is to design an obstacle course for next year's amazing race. 



Personally I kind of enjoyed it there, because some of the students there weren't shy, they would make jokes and make people laugh. I was also impressed when they showed teamwork, even if they weren't classmate. They weren't afraid to meet new people and make friends.


                                                                                Written by: Alexis Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment