Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Razon's Sweet Tooth

  In the Philippines, there is a particular café that captures my taste buds. This café or mini-restaurant is called Razon's of Guagua. They serve a large variety of food and drinks, but their specialty is 
their desert which is the Pinoy-famous halo-halo. They make it so 
special that it would be impossible if you didn't like it. 


 This desert is consisted of plantains(saba), sweetened coconut strips(macapuno), crème caramel custard(leche flan), evaporated milk, two cups of crushed ice, and sweetened plantains syrup. That is what makes it so irresistible and sweet! This desert is only 70 pesos and I suggest you go try it now!



  I have tried their palabok, too, and I could say that it is very delicious. It's delicious with just a hint of calamansi, and I hope that you will try it very soon! 




  They don't just serve delicious halo-halo, but also palabok, sizzling sisig, and a whole lot more! Their price range is from 10 pesos (which is the cheapest) up to 620 pesos(which is the most expensive).
  
  If you live near Quezon City, I suggest you try to visit the branch in Unit 46 Banawe St., Sta. Mesa Heights. I have visited this place about three times and I always go home with a big smile on my face.
  There are a lot more branches. Like the branch in Greenhills, SM 
North Edsa, Robinsons Magnolia, and so many more!


  I don't see why you shouldn't go there since people of any age are very welcome here. From toddlers to seniors, you will enter this place with an excited smile plastered on your faces.



  My suggestion for you is to go there right now and make sure to fill yourself up with their delectable foods and deserts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment